My name is Masanari Kondo (JPN: 近藤 将成). I am currently an assistant professor in the Principles of Software engineering and programming Languages Lab. (POSL) at Kyushu University, Kyushu, Japan (2021.4-). I was a Ph.D. student in the Software Engineering Laboratory (SEL) at the Kyoto Institute of Technology, Kyoto, Japan under the supervision of prof. Osamu Mizuno. I was also a Young Scientist of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Research Fellowships (DC1) (2019.4-2021.3). I was a visiting researcher in the Software Analysis & Intelligence Lab (SAIL) at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada under the supervision of prof. Ahmed E. Hassan and a Young Ambassador in the "TOBITATE!" program (2018.3-2019.3). My research interests include supporting software developers by providing tools and methods for software quality assurance activities based on software repository mining, machine learning, and statistical analysis techniques. I received my BSc, MSc, and Ph.D. degrees from the Kyoto Institute of Technology (2017, 2019, and 2021). More about my work can be read on my publications.
- [Aug 28, 2021] I was invited to be a PC member for the Artifact Evaluation track at ICSME 2021
- [Apr 12, 2021] I was invited to be a PC member for FOSE2021 (domestic conference)
- [Mar 16, 2021] I was invited to be a publicity chair for the 18th IEEE/ACIS International Virtual Conference on Software Engineering, Management and Applications (SERA 2021)
- [Oct 17, 2020] My new website is now opened!
- [Nov 30, 2019] I was invited to be a publication co-chair for the 10th International Workshop on Empirical Software Engineering in Practice (IWESEP2019)